Thursday, December 27, 2007

Jailbreak Success


Click thru to the Flickr page to see notes on each new app.

On my second attempt at getting everything installed and running to my liking I got the results I was looking for. The key it seems is to not touch anything other than manual re-order on the Customize app or else it fucks the whole springboard up. Best bet is to make a backup of the N45AP.plist before you start re-ordering, I guess I had better add that to my note on the process.

Now I have a proper multifunctional pmp. It has made me think that if this process can be repeated for the iPhone then it would be worth having. Some of these apps would be very cool to have if they worked over the edge network on an unlimited data account. VNC and mobile scrobbler I am looking at you here.

0 comments: