Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Renaissance

Seeing as its renaissance week at the Gutshot I figured I may as well give the blog a resurrection. (again).

So what has happened since November?

Well I had a good run in the Monday night WSOP sats and got together a total of 4 tickets. Unfortunately I didn't manage to spin any of them up into an actual ticket to Vegas. Came close a couple of times, but no cigar.

I won the Saturday night £100 for a nice pay day of £2500 which boosted my bankroll and live profits.

Also had some decent successes online and cashed out some profit there.

But what does the future hold?

This Friday there is a nice event, the Gutshot Mammoth. Its a non direct buy in game with a prize pool fed only by daily £10 re-buy satellites. The Gutshot website has added some money to the prize pool and a big TV too.

I got there last night after busting out of the live sat - pocket tens no good against pocket sevens, silly me - by winning the consolation freeroll. woot!

I have bought into the £500 main event on Saturday after cashing out some profit from WillHill this last week. Ill play a sat for that too on Friday.

Big weekend ahead.

0 comments: